Do You Want A Reason To Have Straight Teeth?
Americans seek out Invisalign and other orthodontic treatments to help straighten their teeth.
In fact, only about 35% of adults have well-aligned front teeth.
Here some of the key health benefits of having your teeth straightened and why many Americans seek out dental care to improve their smiles:
1. Your risk for tooth decay goes down.
2. You can brush more effectively and floss easier.
3. Your teeth aren’t as stressed.
4. You reduce your risk of gum disease.
5. You reduce your risk of a dental injury.
6. You reduce neck pain and headaches.
CLICK ON EACH ICON TO SEE THIS POST
ON EACH SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM